Internet Explorer menu bar
- 1 Tools / 2 Internet options
Dialog Internet Options
- 3 Select tab Content
- 4 Click on Certificates
- 5 Select tab Trusted Root Certification Authorities
- 6 and click on Import...
Dialog Certificate Import Wizard
Welcome to the Certificate Import Wizard
- 7 Click on Next
File to Import
- 8 Click on Browse
and Open the file:
NoteThe file only exists, if the WebAssistant was already running.
- 9 Click on Next
- Trusted Root Certification Authorities is selected.
- 10 Click on Next
Completing the Certificate Import Wizard
- 11 Click on Finish
- 12 Accept with Yes
The import was successful
- 13 Click on OK
- 14 Exit dialog Certificates with Close
- 15 Exit dialog Internet Options with OK