On this the communication is checked between WebAssistant and internet.
- WebAssistant is started and the main menu is displayed.
If the WebAssistant is in the surf mode offline , at first you change into the surf mode online . Click on the symbol of surf mode in the main menu of the WebAssistant.
- Browser with the configured proxy entry is started.
- Access to the internet.
Input in the address bar of browser the URL:
The requested web page is shown and saved in the cache archive.
This web page describes which pages are available now and where these are stored.
- An internet access does not exists.
Dial up into internet.
- Proxy entry in the browser is not correct.
See: Browser Proxy Configuration
- Internet connection needs a further proxy.
See: Proxy Installation
- Server of domain is not available at the time.
Try it later again or enter another address at first.
- Note for users of a Personal Firewall
We are glad to help you with your installation.
Please, try first our offline and online test. Describe the appeared problem and inform us about your operating system and browser.