Quick Instruction - For experts
- Switch on the proxy of your browser and enter the protocol types HTTP and FTP
- Check the configuration: http://127.0.0.1:8080/proxyConfiguration
Step-by-Step Instruction - You would like detailed instructions
Opera Classic menu bar
- 1 Menu / 2 Settings / Preferences...
- 3 Select the tab Advanced
- 4 Select the Category Network
- 5 Click on Proxy Server...
Dialog Proxy servers
- 6 Select Use manual proxy configuration
- 7 Enable the protocols HTTP and FTP
and enter the address
If entries are already available here then you transfer these in the WebAssistant from Surf Set/Protocol/Proxy.
- 8 Disable Use proxy for local servers
- 9 Exit dialog Proxy servers with OK
- 10 Exit previous dialog Preferences with OK
Please, check this settings now:
You need the WebAssistant - Proxy Offline Browser for this check.
Switch Proxy on or off
You very simply can switch between the direct connection to the internet and a proxy setting. You press the key F12 and switch the entry activate proxy servers.